Saturday, May 21, 2011

Finally Progress Pics!!!!

Hi everyone!! (That look of shock is I can't believe I'm finally taking pics LoL)

So with this little picture experiment I've realized my camera really sucks. It's very old so I shouldn't be surprised, but that's why everything looks like it's out of an American Apparel ad.

It seems like the camera doesn't like to focus on things that aren't already fairly close to the lens, so I tried to get frontal full body shots as best I could.

Without help of another pair of hands getting more detailed back views were not happening right now. I will confirm in writing that my caboose is getting firmer and I'm actually noticing lift now. I still have a crease back there, but all those squats and lunges are paying off!

The suit is fitting better then it did when I bought it in March. I can def see how my my shoulders are coming in. My abs are tighter and getting some definition toward the top, but as the hardest part of a 6-pack I still have a layer of fat over my lower abs.

I'm not too far off though, I'm fairly confident that by sticking to eating clean and keeping up with my routine I will see them eventually. I've been trying to get in jumping rope when I can.

Like I said, May has been insane and I've been "working" at the day job so much more that my training hasn't been 6 days a week. I'm just trying to keep a balance and make sure I get enough sleep so I don't end up getting sick from the added stress of all my extra hours.


This last pic to show my shoulders I took with my computer, looks like it's about to rain!

Well that's it for now :) Least I'm making progress and that's all that matter, let's hope in another month or two I look even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment